Kids 'N Kicks
Kids 'N Kicks
How far will you walk this summer?
Last year’s winners walked 109 miles each!
Join the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Kids ‘N Kicks Summer Walking Program
Hey parents! Kids ages 4 – 14 are invited to participate in the 7th annual walking program at Fairlane Town Center. It’s designed for fun, safe and healthy entertainment FREE of charge, with some cool prizes along the way.
June 8 – August 14, 2015
How it works:
- Sign up at Customer Service and receive a special membership kit
- Search the Center for activities from the Keep On Moving book
- Visit Customer Service at the end of each walk* for a completion stamp and prize
- Earn cool prizes
- Special Weekend wake-up events will be held on select Saturdays for participants
- Celebration lunch and award ceremony
*Kids are welcome to walk a session in the morning and a session in the afternoon of the same day, earning a completion stamp for each walking session.
Keep On Moving book
The Keep On Moving book showcases various kid-friendly activities and lists the number of calories burned during 15 minutes of each activity. During each week there will be pictures of kid-friendly activities placed as puzzle pieces throughout the Center. When a walker spots an activity, they will confirm it with Customer Service and receive a stamp for their book. Once a walker fills up their book, they will receive a special prize.
Weekend Wake-up information coming soon!