Rules of Conduct
RULES OF CONDUCT
Fairlane Town Center is privately owned property. Fairlane Town Center welcomes all visitors and is committed to providing the best shopping environment we can. We have established rules and regulations to maintain a business-like atmosphere to assure the safety and comfort of all customers.
FAIRLANE TOWN CENTER POLICE HAVE THE POWER TO ARREST.
Security police officers are certified with arrest powers pursuant to Michigan Public Act 330. Violators of these rules may be subject to expulsion, banning and/or arrest. Violators of banning orders may be subject to arrest or prosecution for criminal trespass.
The following rules are professionally enforced within Fairlane Town Center; violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the Center.
- Individuals under the age of 18 visiting Fairlane Town Center after 5 p.m. must be accompanied by a supervising adult 21 years of age or older. This policy applies seven days a week.
- All guests must carry and be prepared to show appropriate identification with proof of age during the Adult Supervision Policy hours.
- No disorderly or disruptive conduct of any kind, including obscene language, gestures, fighting, running, yelling, throwing objects, littering, playing radios or loitering.
- No loitering on Center property after closing.
- No act which could result in physical harm to persons or damage to property.
- No act prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
- No truancy.
- No possession or consumption of alcoholic or illegal substances.
- No obstruction of walkways, seating areas or other areas that may cause an inconvenience to others.
- No distribution of literature, solicitation of customers, conducting surveys, videotaping or taking photographs in any area of the Center.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn in the Center.
- No pets with the exception of service animals such as leader dogs.
- No smoking in any area of the Center.
- No wheeled athletic shoes.