Brand LeadForever 21
- Hours per week
- Date added
- Nov 10, 2022
- Start date
- Apply for Immediate Hire!
The Lead fosters teamwork while supporting the ongoing success of all operational and service functions within the store which includes all aspects of the customer service experience, cash handling procedures, POS, stock replenishment, maintaining visual integrity, merchandising, and fitting room maintenance.
The Lead will be the driver in customer satisfaction by demonstrating and maintaining a customer first mentality.
• Consistently creates a welcoming environment and experience for the customer.
• Quickly responds to customer inquiries and needs and assists other Leads and Brand Ambassadors when needed.
• Demonstrates a can-do attitude and proactively seeks opportunities to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Applies above average selling skills to engage with customers and provide knowledge of the brand.
• Follows the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting & Styling and Thanking).
• Leads the customer service experience by setting the pace and standards for all employees and promoting company programs while providing feedback to other Leads and Brand Ambassadors.
• Identified as a specialist associate that can be a role model in all functions of the store.
• Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks.
• Coordinates the go-back process and replenishment from the fitting rooms, cash wrap, and sales floor areas by educating and providing feedback to Brand Ambassadors.
• Ensures that POS is reconciled with accurate balances and all deposits prepared as defined through policy and procedures.
• Supports sales productivity programs and highlights best practices on the sales floor and fitting room utilizing company recognition and incentive programs.