Maintenance TechnicianFairlane Town Center
- Hours per week
- Date added
- Jun 27, 2022
- Start date
- Apply for Immediate Hire!
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Department: Property Management
Reports To: Facilities Manager or General Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining the physical asset of the property under the direction of the Property/Operations Manager.
- Monitor and maintain HVAC systems with basic repair and planned maintenance.
- Complete job work orders assigned through Net Facilities in timely fashion.
- Address plumbing issues including leaks, clogs, and fixture repair.
- Electrical knowledge to replace light bulbs and ballasts as needed.
- Address minor carpentry needs including drywall repairs and minor projects.
- Aid in keeping property free of debris, free of potholes, snow and minor sidewalk deficiencies.
- Provide support for mall activities including set up and take down for special events and short-term tenants.
- Keep up to date records on maintenance programs, specific work projects and general activities in the mall.
- Perform all necessary assigned work to maintain a safe and clean and unobstructed work environment for tenants, customers, and all vendors.
Centennial has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.