Youth supervision policy
- Guests age 18 and under are required to be accompanied by and remain with a parent or adult age 21 or older at all times after 5 pm.*
- Unsupervised youth age 18 and under shopping prior to 5 pm must leave the mall by 5 pm or be joined with a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older.
- Proof of age will be required for the youth and supervising adult. Those who fail to produce proper identification will be asked to leave the property.
- Proper identification includes a state issued driver's license or ID card, a passport, or a military ID. The identification must include a photograph, date of birth and be tamper proof.
- The supervising adult must remain with the youths at all times.
- Supervising adults are responsible for the actions of the youth they accompany and must ensure they are following the mall'sCode of Conduct ».
- Mall employees 18 and under may continue to work within their store during Youth Supervision Policy Hours. Persons 18 and under must adhere to the Youth Supervision Policy if their shift ends during policy hours. Employees of the mall must be prepared to show valid ID and proof of employment.
*YSP dates and times are subject to change by Mall Management.